Kimberly-Clark is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 57,000 employees worldwide and operations in 36 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $20.8 billion in 2011. Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people trust Kimberly-Clark products and the solutions they provide to make their lives better. With well-known family care and personal care brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Andrex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries.
As a global company, we are committed to cultivating a fair, respectful and engaging work environment that inspires our diverse global team to thrive professionally and contribute to the communities where we operate. We also have a responsibility to attain a deeper understanding of our impact on the world. Addressing Sustainability issues and incorporating solutions through all levels of Kimberly-Clark is a critical component of our business.
Kimberly-Clark -Healthcare Sector provides quality and innovation to enhance people’s health outcomes. We are heavily investing in enhancing our medical device businesses through development of new products and acquisition of medical device companies. We have recently acquired two companies focused in the area of pain management to add to our medical solutions. Every day, 1.3 billion people in more than 150 countries - nearly a quarter of the world’s population - trust Kimberly-Clark brands and the solutions we provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With a 135-year history of success and financial stability, we believe in recruiting smart people and supporting them so that they can do their best work.
Primary responsibilities include managing select strategic customer relationships and generating orders through data analysis and operation of Kimberly-Clark Order Management systems (SAP) as well as Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) tools. These individuals operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment which requires independent problem solving and higher level analytics in order to succeed. Incumbents are required to effectively manage their systems and processes, support and strengthen their strategic customer relationships, and prioritize work – all while making cost effective decisions. The incumbent is responsible for managing the relationship with key strategic accounts such that Kimberly-Clark is viewed as valued and indispensable partner.
The Customer Service Analyst is expected to have a holistic understanding of the customer’s needs and interests and, by using their extensive knowledge and experience, identify and implement customer-focused solutions which improve Kimberly-Clark Health Care results. This role requires intermediate data management and analytical skills, problem solving, independent thinking, extensive systems/supply chain knowledge, product knowledge, strong communication skills (written and verbal), as well as the ability to support our internal Sales organization through solution-based selling.
Important tools and systems
SAP; Business Warehouse; intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills; an understanding of Continuous Improvement (Lean Six sigma) tools
External and Internal Customers
Distributor partners, K-C affiliates, strategic direct end-users
SAP Center of Excellence (COE), Corporate Transportation (CTT), Product Supply, Regulatory, Quality, Corporate Financial Services (CFS), K-C Distribution Centers, Global Sales and Marketing.
Heath Care Net Sales
North America – $1.1 Billion
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 1-3 years of experience in a Logistics or Customer Service function
• 1-3 years of sales or inside selling experience is preferred but not required
• Intermediate analytical capability and Microsoft Excel data management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to build sustainable relationships (internal and external)
1. Provide dedicated order management and supply chain/logistics expertise to strengthen relationships with key strategic accounts, drive efficiencies, and improve overall business results.
2. Conduct routine analysis of account order activity, patterns, and OS&D concern claims and provide guidance to change customer behaviors resulting in improved service levels and efficiencies.
3. Maintain VMI settings, conduct routine analysis of VMI orders to ensure alignment with key VMI success metrics and make the necessary edits.
4. Lead/participate in inside selling initiatives directed at targeted accounts and/or product categories.
5. Build talent within the department by serving as a mentor to others.
6. Identify opportunities to improve work team and department efficiency, evaluate risks /opportunities, and lead/participate in the implementation of those opportunities. Ensure that improvements are aligned with business (Health Care and Corporate) objectives.
7. Take a leadership role among team members; demonstrating an expertise is Customer Service related processes, policies, and systems.
8. Identify and solve systemic and complex order fulfillment and supply chain related issues for their key strategic accounts. Provide the customer and/or the business with an analytical assessment of day-to-day issues; as well as strategic order management / supply chain opportunities.
9. Support the development of a culture of continuous improvement by supporting LEAN concepts, tools, and methodologies to eliminate waste in all we do.
10. Support the implementation of strategic projects and corporate driven initiatives, such as SAP Enhancements, Distribution Network changes, Salesforce.com implementation ensuring that mitigating actions have been taken to minimize service impacts to their accounts.
Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work and on the...