We are looking for an Optimal Blue Account Manager/Client Services Representative who is responsible for a variety of tasks required to implement new customers and provide support for existing customers. Implementation and support involve designing training sessions that adapt the Optimal Blue system to varying lender business models.
- Each Account Manager must successfully train and support multiple customers with various levels of sophistication.
- Design of training sessions to instruct new customers on the Optimal Blue system and to adapt the system to the varying lender business models of our customers. Training is conducted in the Optimal Blue office, remotely via online environments and occasionally in the customers office.
- Must become an expert on our Optimal Blue System.
- Converse with customers by phone addressing any questions, problems, and ongoing training.
- Maintain a relationship with all customers, proactively informing them with tips and suggestions to use the system to its full capability.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service by treating all customers in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Innovative design and development of software solutions with an emphasis toward high availability and scalability.
- Obtain customer feedback in order to enhance relationship.
- At least two years experience in the mortgage lending industry
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Familiarity and understanding of the loan process from origination to sale
- Familiarity with investor rate sheets and product guidelines is required
- Basic to advanced computer skills.
- Familiarity and experience with mortgage technology including PPEs, LOS, etc.
- Secondary marketing experience
- Bachelors degree would be preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.