The CRM System Programmer/Manager will be responsible for evaluating, developing, maintaining and supporting our client retention management system. This is a hands-on position requiring competence with a variety of technologies integral to the deployment of CRM systems. Our main CRM tool is Lead Trac.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Collaborate with businesses and internal departments to analyze and develop changes into customized technical CRM solutions
- Support client analytic business needs through exporting and sorting data, status management, data analysis, and reporting to present to management
- Resolve CRM system issues in a timely and accurate fashion as well as hold responsibility for monitoring data quality
- Assist on other technical projects as well as troubleshooting and ongoing system support
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5+ years of total IT experience
- Solid understanding of data modeling and relational database systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High degree of initiative to proactively resolve issues
- Ability to multi-task, be flexible, adaptable, and willing to accept new ideas
- Enjoys working independently as well as in a team environment
- Maintains high level of professionalism and confidentiality with others at all levels
If you feel that you meet our requirements and have the drive to succeed in this position and commit with a growing company, please forward your resume for immediate consideration.
tags: mortgage, contact software, IT manager, internal contact management, CRM analyst, CRM implementor, tech support, system administrator, online programmer, developer