Inpatient Therapies 9-3:30 M-F Outpt Clinic 3:30-6pm M-Th
Supports therapy programs as organized and supervised by Physical, Occupational, Speech and Recreational Therapists.
1. Patient transport; assistance with transfers; assistance with therapy scheduling.
2. Maintenance and organization of therapy work spaces, supplies and equipment including wheelchairs.
3. Maintenance of supply inventories; use of word processing and supply ordering software; use of basic office equipment; clerical tasks including petty cash reconciliation
4. Driving and coordination of maintenance of departmental vans in regions as applicable.
5. Fabrication of adaptive devices; assistance with therapy programs.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High School graduation or equivalent is required.
' One year current PT aide, OT aide or similar experience within a rehabilitation setting comparable to SHMC preferred.
' CNA license in the state of employment is required.
' Valid state Driver's License is required in Regions as applicable.
' Proof of current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required.
' Good problem solving skills, ability to work closely with physicians, nursing, clinical staff, volunteers, and community members.
' Strong computer skills.
' Familiarity with electronic medical records preferred.
REGIONAL/LOCATION SPECIFIC NOTES
Alaska: CNA preferred
To learn more about PeaceHealth, please visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn !