Every day, the 29,000 people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) turn crops into renewable products that meet the demands of a growing world. At more than 240 processing plants, we convert corn, oilseeds, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, chemical and energy uses. We operate the world’s premier crop origination and transportation network, connecting crops and markets in more than 60 countries. Our global headquarters is in Decatur, Illinois, and our net sales for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2010, were $62 billion. For more information about our Company and our products, visit www.adm.com .
MAINTENANCE REPAIR WORKER
ADM Alliance Nutrition, Inc. – a fully-owned subsidiary of Archer Daniels Midland Company and national manufacturer of livestock feed with over 40 locations in North America has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Repair Worker who will perform basic maintenance and improvements to the buildings, grounds, and equipment. Primary responsibilities include:
The requirements for this position include a high school diploma and a minimum of 3 years of facilities maintenance experience with the ability to operate power equipment (saws, drills, etc.). Must have a valid driver’s license with the flexibility to work nights, weekends, and overtime when required. Must be able to lift heavy items (50 lbs unassisted), bend, kneel, stand, climb and not be afraid of heights.
- Routine and preventative maintenance in and around assigned facilities
- Run cabling for computers, phones, and other equipment
- Prepare surfaces and paint, both inside and outside, the building (preparation includes plaster and drywall repair)
- Pour small areas of concrete and prepare/seal asphalt to parking lots
- Maintain and repair the roof
- Change light bulbs and ballasts, install fixtures, adjust doors, and replace filters
- Set up of cubicles and work stations
- Small landscaping projects
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer
NA, , QUINCY, Illinois 62301 United States
A daily grind is the secret to Archer-Daniels-Midland's (ADM) success. It's one of the world's largest processors of...