Want to love where you work? At Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores, our team members are the key to our ability to achieve our mission – to spark the creativity that lives in every person. When you shop our stores, not only will our stores and the products we sell excite you, you will quickly notice that our teams are inspired to provide exceptional service. They are the reason we are the best fabric and craft retail brand in the country. They are why our customers love to shop our stores. In each of our nearly 800 locations throughout the U.S., you will find our Team Members directly interacting with customers and assisting with operational, merchandising, and receiving tasks throughout the store. If you are dynamic, energetic and have a passion for serving and inspiring creativity, you will love working at Jo-Ann. |
We are currently seeking: Seasonal Team Members who can…
To join our team, you must:
- Provide customer service through direct interaction with customers and will assist with operational merchandising and receiving tasks throughout the store.
- Respond with a sense of urgency and respect to ensure friendly and helpful service for every customer.
- Process customer transactions throughout the store such as at the cash registers, cutting counters and/or custom business areas.
- Assist in receiving, stocking, organizing, and displaying product according to store standards.
- Maintain awareness of and assist with price changes, plan-o-grams and promotional signage.
- Take pride in the store by maintaining the cleanliness, recovery and operational standards throughout the store.
- Supports teamwork and collaboration with store leaders and other Team Members
- Other duties as assigned.
In addition to the above, the Team Members who are most successful at Jo-Ann are those with the values of inspiration, compassion, accountability, respect and engagement.
- Be 18 years or older and have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Successfully pass a background check.
- Be available to work a flexible work schedule, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Willing and able to lift up to 45 pounds, stand, kneel and bend for 2-8 hours at a time.
- Have a willingness to learn and develop your fabric and craft product knowledge.
- Have a passion for sewing, crafts, scrapbooking? Team Members receive a discount of 20% off their purchase every day of the year.
- Competitive pay.
- 401(k) Savings Plan.
- Flexible schedule.
Our company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. This job summary is intended to be brief and does not list all the duties for this position. Nothing in this job description should be construed as an express or implied contract of employment. Jo-Ann Stores, Inc. is an at-will employer, which means that your employment may be terminated by the Company or yourself with or without notice or cause unless the at-will arrangement is modified by a written agreement signed by both you and the Chief Executive Officer of the Company.
Jo-Ann Stores - 17 months ago
With 800 stores, and growing, in 49 states, we're the nation's largest specialty
retailer of fabrics and one of the largest specialty...