Job Title: Fraud Analyst
Location: Chicago – River West
Who we are:
Vivid Seats is the world’s largest, independent full-service marketplace for sports, concert and theater tickets. Our longstanding relationships with certified ticket resellers and our convenient fan-to-fan selling platform offer an unrivaled experience for fans and sellers alike. We were founded on the simple belief that purchasing tickets to live events doesn’t have to be a frustrating hassle. With over 10 years of experience in the industry, we continue our commitment to providing premium service, fair prices, and the 100% buyer guarantee that makes Vivid Seats the first destination for live event enthusiasts across the country. As a result of our rapid growth, we are seeking the very best talent to join our team.
Job Description: The Fraud Analyst will be responsible for reviewing and investigating transactional data to help protect against losses due to fraud. This person will work closely with Accounting, Sales, and Customer Service to improve upon the chargeback and dispute prevention process. The successful candidate will have experience with fraud detection and analysis in a fast paced environment.
Who we are looking for:
- Proactively examine and review transaction data for suspicious activity and possible fraud
- Verify required documentation and assist customer service representatives with questions or issues regarding potentially fraudulent orders
- Utilize various tools to gather, analyze, and interpret data from several sources including transactions, authorizations, and financial data
- Conduct extensive research to validate online purchases and determine effective ways to resolve chargebacks and disputes
- Coordinate with the analyst and customer service teams to prevent repeat issues on future chargeback claims
Vivid Seats Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelors degree required
- Microsoft Office skills required, particularly Excel
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle high-volume situations
- Previous fraud prevention, investigation, or retail fraud prevention experience
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize deliverables
Vivid Seats is the largest independent ticket marketplace for live sports, concert, and theater events.