D oosan Infracore Construction Equipment is an industry leader in the engineering, manufacturing, and marketing of compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is a global alliance representing world-renowned brands, including Doosan, Bobcat, Montabert, Geith, Tramac, Doosan Moxy and Doosan Infracore Portable Power.
No matter where you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s "2G strategy" represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan employs over 35,000 people and relies on more than 3,500 dealers worldwide.
Join one of the world’s fastest growing global companies focused on delivering best-in-class products and services.
Ensures Doosan’s growth and development by providing general management responsibilities for the heavy equipment product line, which includes business planning, VOC, product management, pricing, forecasts, distribution, aftermarket support and long range planning for a specific product line. Duties also include directing and coordinating the activities of the department and developing the liaison role to manufacturing and/or OEM supplier relationship for the product line.
- Develop and execute the strategic plans; LRP and AOP and other elements of the planning process.
- P&L responsibilities for the product line including pricing, programs, promotions and establishing product cost.
- Confers with senior management to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Responsible for the development of the Product Plan that includes product gross profit objectives, scan of current market conditions, identify product opportunity and resources to achieve goals.
- The General Manager is responsible to develop, conduct and draw conclusions on the results of product research
- Supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Provide tools and resources to assure human resource development to provide continuity and consistency and assure management succession with the department.
- Manage and development of the employees under supervision of the General Manager role.
Basic job standards include: basic computer skills, ability to follow written instructions.
Bachelors Required, MBA a plus. Leads and directs the work of others. The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities. Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills required. Excellent business acumen and process-excellence skills required. Knowledge of Doosan’s channel, customers, products and markets preferred.
Minimum Experience: 10+ years heavy equipment experience.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bobcat Company - 2 years ago
Doosan Infracore is carving its own niche as one of the world's largest construction equipment makers. Part of Korea's Doosan...