Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Project Controls Planning & Scheduling Analyst
Type of Position:
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction, business or related field, or demonstrated equivalent and related experience.
• Entrants to this position generally possess 5+ years of experience in engineering, procurement and construction projects or operating industrial facilities in a planning and scheduling position.
• Oil & Gas experience required
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
• Due to the nature of work, candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States.
• Relocation benefits and/or per diem may be offered dependent upon project locations, length of project, etc
•The successful candidate must be willing to relocate within the first 12 months of the assignment and/or be willing to travel extensively for assignments ranging from 18-36 months in duration for the next five to ten years
URS Corporation is seeking a Project Controls Planning & Scheduling Analyst to be based in our Anchorage, AK location
Level Specific Responsibilities:
• Assists in analyzing and using schedule data to identify key project issues.
• Gathers data for schedule development appropriate to task.
• Able to identify and assist in analysis of project schedule variances.
• Collects and updates data and updates and produces scheduling reports.
• Assists in the development and maintenance of WBS and helps insure that project coding is effectively used for all cornerstone applications.
• Able to use drawings and specifications for schedule development.
• Able to develop CPM schedule logic. Extensive familiarity with the cornerstone scheduling system and ability to develop logic for elements of the engineering, procurement and construction process.
• Familiar with construction contracting and the scheduling implications of contract terms.
• Assists in tracking subcontractor performance.
• Knowledgeable of scope control and change management and associated implications to project scheduling. Knowledgeable in earned value methodology.
• Responsible for gathering and assembling data for schedule updating.
• Measures progress and reviews schedule performance.
• Supports monthly report preparation.
• Assists with creating and maintaining the baseline schedule.
• Supports cost analysis function through cross training.
• Participates in planning and scheduling meetings to gain insight to planning and scheduling issues.
• Gathers data for procedure development.
We invite you to take the next step toward
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
URS Corporation - 21 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...