Do you like working with custom products with an established brand name? Do you want to make a difference in a Company? This may be the position for you. ACS Group is seeking an Operations Supervisor to run a custom assembly line with products that need to be precise and accurate with a high regard for Quality.
The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for the operations of a group of products, such as size reduction equipment or temperature control units, to ensure optimum efficiency is being achieved in the assembly area while developing and maintaining projects to increase productivity using lean concepts.
A successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Direct and manage assembly area manufacturing activities to achieve plant objectives and goals
- Direct the manufacturing of all products consistent with established specifications for quality, functionality and lead time to attain on-time delivery goals
- Maintain metrics, expectations and accountabilities of direct reports
- Measure internal performance metrics such as productivity, labor efficiencies
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Ensure all rule and practices are adhered to such as to ensure a safe manufacturing and operating environment
- Schedule daily work activities
- Accurately maintain work schedule
- Maintain a clean and overall safe facility, ensuring procedures are being followed as expected and training carried out for the protection of each employee and the company
- Assures compliance is consistent with OSHA, ISO and other regulatory agencies
- Enforce company General Manufacturing Practices and procedures to ensure all employees in their area are following guidelines and are regularly being trained as per company requirements
- Maintains high quality standards for all goods with a continuous focus on providing outstanding customer service
- Provides a motivational team environment
- Work on projects as assigned, such as improving productivity, developing training programs for new hires
A qualified candidate will be pro-active, dedicated, and possess these requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business and/or 2+ years of equivalent experience
- Has demonstrated Lean experience
- Good problem solver with the ability to analyze data
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels and functional areas
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Understanding of OSHA and EPA regulations
To learn more about the ACS Group, please visit us at www.acscorporate.com. We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, vacation, sick, holiday, educational assistance.
ACS Group - 19 months ago
The ACS Group designs, manufactures, markets and supports one of the most comprehensive lines of auxiliary products for the plastics...