Administrative Assistant for the College of Pharmacy, Dean's Office
We have the following opening in the College of Pharmacy:
Position: Administrative Assistant for the College of Pharmacy – Dean’s Office
Reports to: College of Pharmacy Dean and Director of Operations
Primary Responsibility: Provide general clerical, secretarial, and administrative support for the College of Pharmacy, Dean’s Office.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Provides support for the Dean, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs, and Director of Operations.
- Act as the voice of the College by answering the main line and providing assistance to all callers. Also, work with and support all student pharmacists that need assistance from the Dean.
- Oversee and coordinate all building maintenance issues, copier and printer issues, and overall usage of Burton Health Sciences Center and the Nursing and Health Sciences Center.
Experience: At least one (1) year of related experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
Job Related Skills:
Availability: Accepting applications immediately
- Computer skills including a working knowledge of Word, Excel and Access
- Strict confidentiality
- Telephone etiquette
- Strong attention to detail
- Decision-making skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Our aim is to make the application process as convenient as possible for you. The