JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
The CASIS (Controls, Alarms, and Safety Instrumented Systems) PM Coordinator role is designed to delivered excellence in service thru administration of processes, procedures, and information required to operate an enterprise asset management system stewarding Company’s asset management practices, work management standards, supply chain processes, and labor reporting services.
- PassPort Application Administration;
- Manages security profile changes for business SMEs (Subject Matter Experts);
- Manages Code, pick list and configuration changes in support of changing business practices;
- Stewards change control for PassPort including application change management;
- SME for Labor Time Management;
- Stewards reporting of time reporting internally and externally to multiple contractor partners;
- Stewards oversight of payroll processes fed by time sheet entry and supporting integration to Payroll and contractor payments;
- Steward changes to contractor rate structures in support of changing contracts;
- Develops and delivers training on time sheet management including Web Based Training;
- Facilitates a community of practice of sorts for the Time Reporting Group (TRG) staff managing labor time entry for teams and partners;
- Master Equipment List Administrator - SME for the Master Equipment List;
- Administrator of standards and guidelines for Master Equipment List (MEL) administration on behalf of the PassPort Maximo Team Lead;
- Stewards the business practices for loading and updating the MEL and supporting data attributes;
- Performance monitors MEL data integrity related to standards;
- Mentors and develops/delivers training to field MEL Coordinators accountable for managing MEL data;
- Programmatically works to align MEL standards and quality with E&P goals related to one committed document of record of standard and quality for migration to the WMS program;
- Supports Integrity Management Program elements 4.1 and 5.2;
- Stewards and develops methods to manage turnover of mass updates to the MEL, PM programs as driven by 4.1 Maintenance Strategy implementations;
- Defines standards for managing changes to information required under IM;
- Sets direction and accepts process and technology changes requires to support new maintenance strategy MEL requirements;
- Manages data inconsistency issues surfaces as consequential work introduced via the IM program;
- Stewards and trains to process changes required to meet IM standards.
We Encourage you to apply now using the button below.
- Implementation and support experience with PassPort Systems Administration, labor and contract management;
- Change management experience and the ability to develop and sustain software application configuration management;
- Experience in monitoring labor time, financial, and accounts payable integrations as fed by work management labor time management;
- Experience designing and implementing business intelligence and performance management solutions to business problems;
- Knowledgeable in payroll processing, Sarbanes Oxley compliance, and financial controls/segregation of duties;
- Experience leading administration of a Master Equipment List in an O&M (Operations and Maintenance) environment in excess of 500K tags;
- Experience in an O&M business environment familiar with Company's Asset Base;
- Experience in change management and software application configuration management;
- Ability to manage change to controlled documents in this discipline as business conditions change;
- Ability to steward and train on process and procedures necessary to align content, quality, and completeness.
Are you a returning applicant?
If you do not remember your password
Back to Search Results