Join the most elite team of committed fitness professionals in the country whose passion is enhancing our Members lives and helping them achieve their health & fitness goals.
may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide complete instructions, including body alignment, movement execution, muscle groups and corrections.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of safety recommendations and injury prevention guidelines for both participants and instructors; current with all safety recommendations and policies.
- Choreograph movements to provide exercise patterns that are compatible, creative, interesting, fun, safe and effective. .
- Provide a positive and enjoyable class atmosphere; give encouragement and create a comfortable and appealing environment with music and communication.
- Communicate member feedback, comments and suggestions to management.
- Assist in providing class utilization reports.
- Incorporate safety training and awareness into daily activities.
- Attend mandatory Club meetings and training.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Assist and support with special projects, events, and promotions as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Respond to members concerns, suggestions and complaints in a timely, professional and consistent manner.
- Consistently offer the highest level of personalized member service while maintaining a positive, enthusiastic and helpful attitude.
- Exhibit awareness of and enthusiasm for all programs offered by the Club.
- Previous experience teaching swim lessons and/or a notable competitive swimming background
- CPR & First Aid training required
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Flexible schedule. Weekend availability a plus.
- Pre/ Post Natal Swimming Certifications Preferred
- Triathlon Training Preferred
- Ability to speak conversational English is required.
The Sports Club/LA - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard