Technical Support Analyst
Summary : This Technical Support Analyst will perform the following functions:
- Responsible for the day to day operation, management, update, maintenance and troubleshooting support of certain Corporate systems as they relate to Field Systems.
- Managing resolution of technical issues for assigned business owners and applications. Issues to be resolved require a broad range of troubleshooting skills related to: software functionality, application server setup, database management, data analysis, operating system configuration, and security
- Provide excellent business owner support by facilitating communication, being responsive, following through, and owning the issue through resolution
- Following up with escalated requests to expedite resolution.
- Strong technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Maintain System Administration of various Corporate Systems
- Must be able to remain seated and on the phone for 2 - 3 hours at a time and over an 8.5 hour day if working a full-time schedule.
- Must be available to work alternate schedule, evenings, weekends, and holidays if assigned.
- Assist on other projects and assignments as directed.
Education : Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
. • Systems Administration Experience.
- Understanding of Network(s), Network Architecture and Network Terminology
- SQL Database (queries and administration) experience.
- Customer Service skills (experience).
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook).
Position reports to: Manager of Field Systems
- The ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent problem-solving and discovery skills.
- Ability to recognize opportunities for improvement in current processes and effectively communicate possible options for enhancement. Collaborating extensively with peers, Business Analyst, Development and business owners to actively improve the effectiveness of our teams.
- Analyzing issues and trends to provide appropriate feedback to management to resolve the root cause versus symptoms.
- Demonstrated ability to research and resolve problems using a variety of resources and tools.
- The position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated initiative, strong work ethic, and a desire to succeed.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to learn new software and techniques quickly.
Central Parking System is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply.