Human Resources Business Partner-WIC02058
At Bombardier, 65,400 employees in 23 countries work together to move people forward around the globe-one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Based in Wichita, Kansas, you will report to the Manager, Human Resources and support the Learjet Product Line. In your role, you will:
Partner with the business by contributing to the attainment of strategic and operational objectives. This includes designing, developing and delivering both strategic & tactical solutions. More specifically, you will:
- Assist the business unit in achieving their goals by identifying human resources and organizational development issues and by leading the analysis & diagnosis of client needs;
- Provide coaching & support management on leadership development, talent and performance management, change and people management issues & communication;
- Support the delivery and deployment of HR programs and processes, such as Performance Management, Compensation, Annual Leadership Review, Employee Engagement Survey & Development;
- Contribute to continuous improvements & best practices to influence human resources strategies;
- Supported by the Talent Acquisition team, you will assist leaders in creating and implementing staffing strategies (attraction, hiring, and retention); and
- Manage and process human resources transactions.
As our ideal candidate you will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years professional and progressive experience with Bachelor's Degree in related field or 7+ years professional and progressive experience in related field;
- Basic knowledge of Employment Law;
- Thorough knowledge of HR processes, Recruitment, Compensation, Benefits and Performance Management;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Computer skills necessary to operate word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, training, email, and web-based applications;
- Planning and organizational skills necessary to plan, prioritize, and coordinate workload within a multiple project setting;
- Experience within a bargaining unit environment is preferred; and
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, employees, management and contractors.
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to watch our website and apply for additional positions that you are qualified for and may be of interest to you.
Primary Location: US-KS-Wichita
Zip Code US
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 07.02.2013, 3:32:43 PM
At Bombardier, our 76,400 employees work together to evolve mobility – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll...