Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Type of Position:
• Must be currently enrolled as a student in an accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university and seeking an Associates, Bachelors, or Master’s degree majoring in Accounting OR
• A Finance or Business Administration degree with 15 or more credit hours towards accounting as an alternative.
• Must have completed a minimum of 30 credits hours and 6 credit hours in accounting prior to the start of the internship.
• Must be able to work a minimum of 30 hours a week, from March 2013-August 2013.
• Due to the nature of work, candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident from an eligible country according to eCFR 810.
• 3.5 GPA.
• Prior experience with Oracle.
• Prior experience in or study of Nuclear Power Industry.
• Prior accounting experience in or the study of construction/engineering businesses.
• Previous internship with URS Corporation.
• Preference given to those attending or graduated from one of the following URS EC focus schools
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
• Relocation benefits are not available for this position.
We believe that success is ultimately determined by what you help your customers achieve. A company should be measured by what it accomplishes, not by what it promises. Creating an environment that encourages talented individuals to collaborate and solve complex problems attracts the best people. The more you can explore the diversity and potential of your people, capabilities and geographies, the more solutions you’re equipped to provide. We believe that every opportunity comes with a collective responsibility to perform. Being profitable should be a result of doing what you do safely, ethically and better than anyone else. And we believe that the potential for growth is limitless. It’s why we come to work. We are URS Energy & Construction.
Project Services – Our Project Services group partners with Energy & Construction operating groups to execute projects by providing top-caliber, professional personnel trained to deliver projects with efficiency and certainty; anticipating and responding to project needs; deploying—with market-driven agility—well-integrated processes, systems and tools designed to enhance project efficiency; maintaining a market-competitive cost structure; and seamlessly integrating functions into cohesive project teams. Our services include engineering, project controls, quality, procurement, construction and others.
URS Corporation is seeking an Accounting Intern to be based in our Fort Mill, SC location.
We invite you to take the next step toward
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...