Benchmarking Consultants, Germany or Netherlands
Hackett is a leader in best practice advisory, benchmarking, and transformation consulting services. Our teams deliver leading edge conceptual thinking and pragmatic solution implementation, and our Benchmarking Practice is considered the best of its kind.
- Either Frankfurt or Amsterdam based, with some European Travel
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
A rare opportunity has recently arisen for an exceptional candidate to join us as a Benchmarking Consultant. New employees will benefit from a talent management program which includes a mentor program with a senior resource, training in our tools, technology and methodology (both classroom based and practical training) as well as the opportunity to learn about leading edge best practices at some of the world's largest companies as well the opportunity to move from analysis into change strategy transformation projects.
New employees will benefit from a talent management program which includes a mentor program with a senior resource, training in our tools, technology and methodology (both classroom based and practical training) as well as the opportunity to learn about leading edge best practices at some of the world's largest companies as well the opportunity to move from analysis into change strategy transformation projects.
- Working closely with Fortune 500 companies
- Analysis of G&A performance
- Providing recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Direct client interaction and project management responsibility
- Working as part of a dynamic & close-knit consulting team
The ideal candidate will either already be working as a consultant in a recognised strategic consultancy, or alternatively will be finishing/just have finished studying a business/finance degree (to at least Masters level), or have 2-4 years experience in a large multi-national company.
Key Skills Required
If the candidate is not currently employed as a consultant or working in Industry, they will have the following educational background;
- Either German or Dutch as well as fluent English skill
- Strong project management skills / ability to multi-task
- Excellent analytical skills and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a close-knit team
- Ability to articulate complex ideas in a simple, straightforward manner
- Ability to support & manage multiple clients simultaneously
- Ability to interact with both junior client resources as well as C-Level executives
- Excellent university Grades
- Masters Diploma from a recognized Western European University or Business School
- Relevant internship experience in known organizations, either placed in the Finance/Procurement organization or Strategy
- Evidence of some interest or knowledge of strategic consulting and benchmarking
The Hackett Group - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -