Premium Players know how to win…they start by joining the right team!
The Finish Line is a premium specialty athletic retailer with a strong track record of success! We operate over 640 stores across the country and online at www.finishline.com. We offer a premium work environment that encourages you to move at the speed of change in a fast-paced, high energy and dynamic culture! If you are looking to collaborate with top industry talent and best in class brands, then an exciting career may await you!
We are currently looking to add a Merchandise Planner to build and maintain merchandise plans for multiple departments by performing the following main duties:
- Builds and maintains merchandise plans.
- Motivates and guides Buyers to make financially acceptable decisions.
- Provides Ad hoc analysis on sales/margin/inventory and overall product/market performance.
- Communicates with field (DM’s and RVP’s).
- Insures new stores open with planned inventory levels and proper mix.
- Develops and improves tools needed to provide better planning and allocations.
- Additional duties and projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Business, Retail, or Marketing from a four-year college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 3 years merchandise allocation experience and 2 years’ experience in Financial/Product/Assortment Planning systems.
- Planner should have knowledge and experience using an Assortment Planning system, creating store clusters based on specific metrics, giving Buyer’s purchase quantity and door base recommendations and dealing with Original and In Season Plans.
- Should have basic knowledge and abilities with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and intermediate abilities with Microsoft Excel.
Finish Line - 17 months ago
The Finish Line is racing for athletic footwear sales. The company sells performance and casual footwear and apparel through a pair of...