Investment Product Specialist 3
This position is within Wells Fargo Asset Management (WFAM) Wells Capital Management (WellsCap).
Product Specialists serve as internal and external product experts, presenting at client and prospective client meetings, performing competitor and marketplace analysis, developing new products and preparing product specific marketing materials. Product Specialists participate in investment strategy meetings with portfolio managers and present at various forums. Product Specialists are expected to be able to serve as a proxy for the Portfolio Managers, demonstrating knowledge of the rationale behind the portfolios positioning, outlook and risk.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the team s new business efforts, providing leadership and coordination to investment team, product specialists, sales and consultant representatives, and relationship managers who support the team.
- Participate and/or lead finals presentations, consultant meetings, etc.
- Provide clients, prospects, and consultants with ongoing updates regarding the investment philosophy, process, and performance of portfolios.
- Participate in investment strategy meetings with investment team.
- Develop expert level product knowledge with ability to clearly articulate and market portfolio strategies to clients and prospects.
- Proactively market equity strategies managed by the Core Equity Team with all sales professionals across assigned regional territories.
- Effectively provide internal and external clients, prospects, and consultants with ongoing updates regarding the investment philosophy, process and performance of portfolios.
10+ years investment management experience.
5+ years of institutional investment management experience, with an emphasis on sales and marketing of equity products.
- CFA and/or MBA.
- Experience with and knowledge of WellsCap s investment products, platforms and organization.
- Demonstrated outstanding flexibility, communication, teamwork and leadership across all levels of WellsCap and its affiliates.
- Strong quantitative and fundamental skills.
- Demonstrated confidence to interact professionally across broad spectrum of internal partners.
- Polished communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, strong relationship management skills and experience.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Outstanding presentation skills and proficient in the full suite of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Strong communication skills, well-organized, independent, and ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Outstanding, flexible team player with ability to effectively work through multiple business channels.
- Ability to clearly articulate strategies, both verbally and in writing, anticipating questions and thinking quickly.
- Enjoy working collaboratively across the organization in a team environment, focusing on specific, ambitious goals and demonstrate a sense of accountability and urgency in achieving results.
Wells Fargo - 20 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...