National Accounts- Inside Sales
PART-TIME POSITION AVAILABLE
The Fastenal Company would like to invite ambitious, hard-working individuals to apply for the position of part-time National Accounts- Inside Sales. Applicants should be able to bring new ideas and improvements to business practices; remain fair, respectful and moral in all situations; and work well both independently and as part of a team.
Fastenal Company is a leading industrial and construction distributor with over 2,500 locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico and other countries internationally. Since 1967 Fastenal has been a fast-growing company with excellent employment opportunities for career advancement. We strive to help employees reach their full potential in pursuit of our "Growth through Customer Service" mission.
Working as a part-time, National Accounts- Inside Sales person you will be responsible for selling Fastenal Company's products and services to key decision makers for identified prospective and current national accounts.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting sales cold calls with manufacturing, maintenance, construction, job sites and other industrial prospective national accounts
- Selling industrial and construction supplies and services to current and prospective national accounts
- Assist in developing and executing a sales plan for the designated national account territory (Roll-outs, growth projects)
- Maintaining and growing the existing customer base (document daily sales attempts and research national account sales leads)
The skills and qualifications required for this position include:
Apply Now . Please respond by Friday, March 16, 2012.
- Outgoing, pleasant phone demeanor necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to work with a wide range of personalities
- Adaptable to time lines and strong sense of urgency
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior Inside Sales experience a plus
- Ability to pass the required drug test (applicable in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Guam ONLY)
Some might say it has a screw loose, but things are really pretty snug at Fastenal. The company operates about 2,600 stores in all 50 US...