MT licensure required by start date
RN License Required
Provides professional nursing care within the OB Unit. Coordinates care with other disciplines.
Services adult, adolescent and infant populations.
1.Current Montana RN License
2.Current CPR Certification-HCP and NRP
3.Current NRP Certification or complete within first six months of hire.
4.Comply with all hospital and unit specific mandatory education.
5.Previous NICU experience.
1. Provides direct patient care equally without discriminating on the basis of race, National origin, gender,
2. Demonstrates effective customer service skills, while respecting privacy and Confidentiality.
3. Nurse will be required to work Labor and Delivery and Couplet Care or NICU and Couplet Care.
4. All nurses performing in Labor and Delivery will be able to circulate
5. Functions independently in the OB OR, or become trained within six months.
6. Ability to set-up and maintain a sterile field.
7. All staff will be able to clean a room to accommodate for patient census.
8. Maintains and operated all equipment needed to full-fill your job description.
9. Demonstrates knowledge of policies and procedures as they relate to job duties.
10.Demonstrates cost containment with all resources and utilizes attendance system per organizational guidelines. 11.Demonstrates knowledge of safety policies and procedures.
12.All duties will be performed in a positive manner, supporting the mission of Kalispell Regional Medical Center
and the Obstetrical Department.