Responsible for maintaining daily mail service operations of Kenosha County. Responsibilities include: for all functions and activities in Office Service (central mail room) including receiving, processing, and delivering incoming and outgoing mail for all County departments.
1. Maintain professional day-to-day full service mail operations for Kenosha County departments.
2. Maintain professional procurement practices and services according to procedures of GWI and Kenosha County.
3. Deliver and collect mail from the various County buildings in the downtown campus on a daily basis.
4. Operate mail room equipment, including perforator, inserter/stuffer and postage metering machine.
5. Monitor and verify deliveries.
6. Maintain professional central mail room.
7. Collect data and prepare reports as assigned.
8. Greet visitors in a pleasant and professional manner.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Two years related work experience.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS PREFERRED:
1. Vocational/Technical degree preferred.
2. Bilingual skills, particularly in English and Spanish related languages preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Goodwill Industries - 22 months ago
Goodwill Industries International is a network of 215 local, autonomous member organizations in the United States, Canada, and 24 other...