• Manages all unit office related functions to ensure appropriate receipt and record keeping of unit inventory, invoicing to customers, receipt of payments, and bill processing related to product and operational purchases.
• Supervisory responsibility for operational team directly, or through subordinates, supervises and trains all delivery, operations, administrative, and application staff.
• Manages capital assets of the unit.
• Prepares and monitors operational budgets and forecasts for the unit.
• Ensures that company facilities and assets are maintained, upgraded and replaced when necessary to obtain maximum efficiency and profitability.
• Ensures company safety in conjunction with group regulatory department.
• Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and 2 years minimum experience required.
• 2 years minimum supervisor experience required and the ability to work independently.
• Excellent interpersonal/oral and written communication skills required.
• Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) preferred.
• Strong mechanical background required.
• Must have knowledge of fertilizer properties for blending liquid and dry fertilizers.
• Strong computer skills for operating automated equipment.
Salary: PG 41-42
J.R. Simplot Company - 17 months ago