ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
“I do more than clean houses.
I’m committed to making a difference.”
At Merry Maids®, our House Cleaning Associates do so much more than clean clients’ homes. They build trust and confidence with our clients. If you’re passionate about going above and beyond, seeking challenging work and meeting interesting people, there’s an opportunity for you at one of the world’s leading service organizations.
Though we are large and nationwide, our highly trained professionals are committed to providing the highest quality service to each and every customer we do business with. We are also a member of the ServiceMaster Family of Brands® that includes:
American Home Shield, AmeriSpec, Furniture Medic, ServiceMaster Clean, Terminix, and TruGreen. Each of these companies is a leader in its respective industry. Together, they comprise ServiceMaster, the nation’s largest and most comprehensive service organization.
Professionally clean residential homes using unique cleaning procedures and products. The overall objective is to leave the home looking and smelling freshly cleaned and groomed.
- Prepares cleaning products for the day
- Loads products and equipment onto vehicle.
- Uses cleaning products and procedures to clean residential homes.
- Sweeps, vacuums and then washes all hard surface floors on hands and knees
- Clean and dust cobwebs, cleaning all hanging light fixtures and dusting baseboards and windowsills
- Moves all reasonably moveable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind.
- Performs thorough customer home inspection.
- Ensures customer satisfaction, resolves customer issues and quality control before leaving home.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
- Results Orientations/Sense of Urgency
- Change Mastery
- Relationship Building/Sensitivity
- Talent Development
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Organizing and Planning
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid driver’s license
- Current liability insurance on automobile
- Strong and positive interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with the Branch Manager/Service Manager and customers
- Ability to understand and execute directives
- Ability to differentiate between variously colored cleaning products by identifying the color or
- Ability to define specific uses of cleaning products.
- Ability to read and understand cleaning instructions indicated on customized service reports.
- Ability to endure strong physical demands consistently throughout the course of the day.
- Must be able to drive to and from various job sites.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.