Responsible for managing and monitoring staff responsible for Document Control programs or projects and cross-functional teams focused on support of quality systems. Manages decisions on significant quality issues and makes decisions on personnel assignments.
1. Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures
2. Provides direction and guidance to staff who exercise latitude and independence in their assignments
3. Fosters a work environment that promotes the highest level of quality and complaince
4. Actively participates in and supports departmental operations and responsibilities in accordance with existing internal procedures and external regulations and leads and/or facilitates group compliance activities associated with the AMO quality system (e.g. periodic document review)
5. Monitors compliance with Abbott corporate policies, procedures and applicable regulatory requirements
6. Tracks and reports progress across initiatives and departmental commitments by reviewing schedules and due dates, identifying risks, and assisting teams with contingency plans
7. Develops and supports Agile implementation and upgrade and provides guidance and assistance to the various departments and teams with respect to planning and execution
8. Resolves issues by working with team members, internal customers, and others as appropriate
9. Assists department and provides leadership and guidance in developing and reporting appropriate performance and quality metrics
CareerTopJobs.com - 2 years ago
Abbott Medical Optics, Inc. (AMO) is focused on providing the full range of advanced refractive technologies and support to help eye care pr...