PRIMA Cinema is looking for a Network Engineer to join our San Diego office.
We're looking for a Network Engineer to design and help the build-out of our Production Deployment. The successful candidate should enjoy working closely with software engineers and product management to collect, refine and implement product requirements into operational solutions.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 2 years of experience with building, maintaining, and monitoring substantial and secure web-based systems.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
To apply for consideration, please submit your resume and salary history to email@example.com
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science/Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have at least 2+ years experience as a Network Engineer or Sys Admin.
- Experience with deployment of high-availability systems and 24x7 monitoring solutions, with inclusion of remote service-end-points.
- Able to use scripting languages such as Perl for automation, a plus.
- Experience utilizing software deployment tooling including the management of software updates, a plus.
- Experience with installing and maintaining SQL database server infrastructure. Any experience optimizing queries and performing schema maintenance, a plus. (DBA skills).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be comfortable in a highly collaborative environment (enjoying good-natured banter is a plus).
PRIMA Cinema embraces a diverse workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
San Diego Engineering
PRIMA Cinema - 2 years ago
PRIMA Cinema, led by a team of media and technology veterans, is working in conjunction with Hollywood film studios to pioneer a new...