Demonstrated skill in management with strong CVL clinical practice experience required Baccalaureate Degree in healthcare sciences required. Three to 5 years’ management experience preferred.
Demonstrated effective interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
Primary Job Functions
• Acts as Department Director in her/his absence
• Assists in the development and coordination of annual and ongoing department planing to include;
Patient Care and Customer Satisfaction
• Ensures department regulatory compliance, safety, quality management/service, process improvement, and staff competencies.
• Enhances professional growth and development of staff.
• Promotes, supports, and markets the department and Heart Service Line services.
• Participates in organizational/medical staff committees, teams, and task forces as needed. Consults with and advises medical staff regarding supply utilization and department operations (i.e. scheduling).
• Promotes and participates in the development of Purpose/Vision/Values/and Strategy statements for PHS and Heart Service Line.
• Acts as clinical resource for the department
• Performs other functions as required.