Kaiser Permanente Is Hiring Project Managers
You're looking to contribute to a large-scale project that will positively affect people's lives, Kaiser Permanente's Claims Program is a good place to start. That's because when you join our team, you'll contribute to a multi-year, multi-regional, large-scale IT project with a national application implementation goal. We process a massive amount of transactions-all of which impact the well-being of our nine million members. Discover why Computerworld named us one of 2012's Best Places to Work in IT.
OPPORTUNITIES IN NORTHERN OR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, PORTLAND, OREGON and DENVER, COLORADO,
Project Managers; help reshape our immense claims processing system from the ground up. Bring your IT Project Management skills and experience
to work as a thought partner with our business clients to ensure the successful delivery of these IT solutions.
You will be joining a high performing motivated team of business and IT professionals eager to deliver outstanding solutions against aggressive timetables.
Relocation may be available for select positions.
The opportunity to impact the future of health
An open culture that values excellence and supports growth
The autonomy to explore your ideas in a dynamic environment
Project Managers for ICD-10 Wrappers
PMO/BMO Project Managers for the Claims Technology program
Project Managers to support the Development team
If interested, please apply and attach your resume directly to his requisition
For more information, please click onto our Splash Page link:
Join the number one health care company on Computerworld's 2011 List of Best Places to Work in IT. Click or copy and paste this link on your browser to watch the video clip
Article and video clip, "Connecting People to a Healthy Future with Kaiser Permanente CIO Phil Fasano"
- A Bachelors degree, or 4 years of equivalent years of experience.
- 8 years in IT including experience leading IT development and implementation of highly complex, large scale, multi-location, multi-year corporate IT initiatives.
- Demonstrated success leading projects in excess of $5.M per year.
- 8 years experience creating integrated business and IT project plans, key milestones, dependencies, critical paths, resource plans, resource loading, risk management plans, project management including change and quality control.
- Must have experience implementing at least 2 IT solutions and managing customer. expectations in a multi (3+) divisional/multi regional business environment.
- Must have 2 years of recent experience managing IT projects that leveraged Web Services and/or Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
Kaiser Permanente - 14 months ago
America’s leading not-for-profit health plan, Kaiser Permanente serves more than 9 million people from 37 hospitals and 611...