TASC is seeking an Administrative Support Specialist - Sr. to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Charlottesville, VA. Where will you find innovation and technology? Right here at TASC. The qualified applicant will become part of TASC's Science and Technology Operating Unit as a Senior Administrative Support Specialist.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide general office support to include, but not limited to: planning, organizing, and supporting conferences; assisting in record keeping.
- Assist in office management during special events such as testing and deployments; identify office supply requirements to the Government Purchase card holder.
- Create travel orders and managing their staffing; assisting in logistics and property book management; performing management of office files; and supporting administrative processes such as initiating visit requests.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
This position is contingent upon contract award, budget, and/or customer approval.
- High School
- 10 years of specialized administrative support experience at an executive and senior level OSD level.
- Knowledge in the preparation, crafting, and editing executive-level and technical correspondence, summaries, guidance and other documents
- Position requires a current TS/SCI w/ Poly Clearance
TASC - 3 years ago
Founded in 1966, TASC, Inc., helps solve complex national security and public safety challenges by providing advanced systems engineering,...