Requires licensure as a Registered Nurse by the North Dakota Board of Nursing or registration in another state and eligibility for licensure in North Dakota and one year of experience as a Registered Nurse.
Preference will be given to applicants who have the following:
- Experience in psychiatric nursing; or chemical dependency nursing and
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical processes or courses in pharmacology.
Human Resource Division
- Complete a State of ND Application for Employment (SFN 10950) . Access application form at: http://www.nd.gov/hrms/jobs/appforms.html or hard copy from any ND Job Service Office.
- Please include the position # and requisition # on your application. Also, provide details in the employment history sections of the application form on how your education, experience and skills will qualify you for this position. Supplemental information such as a cover letter and resume may be included, but the initial review and score will be based on the information provided on SFN 10950.
- Please fill in all information requested on the application form, such as dates of employment, hours worked per week, credits earned, etc. INCOMPLETE SECTIONS WILL NOT BE GIVEN CREDIT.
- The Department’s Human Resource Division staff will score applications against the minimum qualifications and preferences listed on the job announcement and qualifying military service. After the scoring is completed, a certified list of eligible candidates and the applications will be forwarded to the hiring manager for further consideration and possible interview, based on the final scores.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- All application material must be received on the closing date by 5:00 pm or before the closing date at the following address:
Department of Human Services
600 East Boulevard Avenue Dept 325
Bismarck ND 58505-0250
Fax: 701-328-1927; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information, Assistance or Accommodation Contact: Katie Nystuen, Supervisor
Employing Unit: Southeast Human Service Center
Section: Admissions/RIS Unit
Telephone Number: 701-298-4583
TTY Number: ND Relay Service 1-800-366-6888 (text); 1-800-366-6889 (voice)
ND Relay Number: 1-800-366-6888
Summary of Work:
Duties include assessing adults and children/adolescents in crisis, and securing agency and community options for them. Provide mental health investigations on petitions for involuntary commitment for Region V. Prescreen all admissions to the North Dakota State Hospital. Must be able to provide crisis stabilization/case management until services can be arranged; coordinate social detox/crisis residential placements at a local facility; complete agency intakes and refer to appropriate department(s) in Center or to outside agencies; provide rotating 24-hour on-call coverage; provide phone triage and scheduling for agency; serve as a community liaison regarding mental health issues; be an active member of a multi-disciplinary team, but be able to work independently.
The ND Department of Human Services offers challenging work opportunities, a full range of employee benefits, including a comprehensive employer-paid health plan, paid leave, a retirement plan, flexible work hours, and more. For more information, contact our website at: http://www.nd.gov/hrms/jobs/benefits.aspx .
As employers, the State of North Dakota and political subdivisions prohibit smoking in all places of state and political subdivision employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. § 23-12-10.
North Dakota State Government - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -