Training Developer for Mortar Operator New Equipment Training (OPNET) Team that instructs US Army and USMC personnel on the following mortar weapon and fire control systems: M120/M121 120mm, M252 81mm, and M224 60mm Mortar Systems; M95/M96 Mortar Fire Control System (MFCS) - Mounted and Stryker; M150/M151 Mortar Fire Control System (MFCS) - Dismounted; M326 Mortar Stowage Kit (MSK); M32 Lightweight Handheld Mortar Ballistic Computer (LHMBC).
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Responsible for standardizing doctrinal and training products that cross proponent functional lines; integrating doctrine, tactics, techniques, and procedures; and standardizing terminology in doctrinal publications and training products. Writes, edits, designs, validates, and produces doctrinal products and publications. Oversees the development of all training materials required to train MFCS/LHMBC-equipped mortarmen, which could include equipment-specific documents, training aids, devices, simulators, POIs and lesson plans.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Civilian Education: High School diploma or equivalent. College degree or experience preferred.
- Military Education: MOS 11C, IMLC, 11C BNCOC, ABIC required. 11C ANCOC preferred.
- Minimum 1 year previous successful experience in training development.
- Thorough knowledge of TRADOC Regulation 350-70, Systems Approach to Training Management, Processes, & Products.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.
- Minimum 5 years NET/Platform Instructor experience.
- Thorough knowledge of all mortar and fire control systems required: M120, M252, M224 Mortars; M32 LHMBC, M95/M96 MFCS-Mounted/Stryker; M150/M151 MFCS-Dismount; M326 MSK.
Cubic Corporation - 19 months ago