ACI Worldwide, Inc. is a global provider of electronic payments solutions for the world's top financial institutions, retailers and payment processors serving more than 800 customers in 88 countries. Customers rely on ACI software and services to deliver reliable, scalable and secure payment services every second every day. ACI has an exciting opportunity for an Intern to join our Software Engineering Project Management, and E Learning teams in Omaha.
ACI is a Learning Organization that grows the next Generation of Leaders in the Software Payments Marketplace.
The Core Competencies we look for within our Recruitment Program are:
• Sense of responsibility for the final outcome and/or results of a Project or action.
• Superior Communication Skills.
• When the opportunity presents itself, will sit with internal and external customers to listen and learn.
• Innovative, Calculated Risk-Taking Attitude that leads to solutions.
• Passion and Tenacity.
• Sense of Urgency (Proactive Vs. Reactive)
• Courage tempered by intelligence and discipline.
• Humility tempered by desire and purpose to become a leader.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Project Management Intern:
• Participates in budget, planning, execution and delivery of software enhancements and new products.
• Participates in the creation of project plans and learns the fundamentals of required processes during software development.
USA - Omaha
No. of Positions
• Must be working toward a 4 year degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Must be a Sophomore/Junior/Senior at an accredited college.
• Will consider candidates with a 3.0 GPA or above.
• School or work experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel,and Powerpoint).
• Must have good oral and written communications skills.
• Must have attention for detail.
• Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
Highly Desired Qualifications
• Experience with MS Project and MS Visio.
• Experience with Google suite.
Temporary Resource of ACI/Intern
ACI Worldwide - 17 months ago
ACI Worldwide helps money go mobile. The company develops e-payment and electronic funds transfer (EFT) software for companies around the...