Serco Inc. is a leading provider of professional, technology and management services focused on the federal government. We advise, design, integrate and deliver solutions that transform how clients achieve their missions. Our customer-first approach, robust portfolio of services and global experience enable us to respond with solutions that achieve outcomes with value. Headquartered in Reston, VA, Serco Inc. has approximately 9,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1.5 billion and is part of a $6.6 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. Serco recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our successes directly relate to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. Our employees personally can make a difference. It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
Program Management & Acquisition Support
The Logistics Business Unit has over 1000 employees and supports all branches of the Department of Defense. We provide our customers a wide range of services including logistics planning, acquisition management and support, third-party logistics, and logistics IT applications. Our services are provided at customer sites and company sites throughout the United States as well as Southeast and Southwest Asia and we help our clients acquire new weapon systems and information technology capabilities to improve and sustain our nation’s defense.
We have an opportunity for a Program Analyst with excellent quantitative, analytical and communication skills to provide a wide variety of management and administrative support and advisory functions to managers with objective information to make decisions on the administrative and operational aspects of program management and operations. Individual must have a thorough knowledge of Navy correspondence and task tracking systems, formats and protocols, and an understanding of the functions, policies, and procedures; knowledge of management and administrative guides, methods, procedures and techniques; skill in integrating these management services within an office, and the ability to apply knowledge in solving a wide variety of management and program support problems.
In this position you will be responsible for:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Assigned tasks that include assessing, planning, reporting, and measuring and follow-up analysis.
- Researching, coordinating, studying, analyzing, and advising on issues that impact program resources and business practices.
- Receiving and coordinating responses to OPNAV, HQ Program and Congressional Taskers, tracking progress against task deadlines, and crafting and sending task-related Communications in support of Facilities Support leadership.
- Collaborating with HQ, region and installation leadership, fleet, OPNAV and service partners to evaluate and improve common approaches and processes, share knowledge and track progress on long term goals and objectives.
- Must be proficient with all Microsoft Office products to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with the various participants on the contract including, other contractor(s), other task personnel, and government counterparts.
- Focused, organized and detail-oriented with a strong ability to handle multiple tasks in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Quick learner with a strong desire to learn new things
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and reading comprehension skills.
- Self-direction and motivation is expected.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Job assignment requires working at client site.
- Bachelor’s degree and four (4) years applicable experience, or a master’s degree with two (2) years applicable experience, or an AA degree with five (5) years applicable experience.
Must be U.S. citizen and must possess a Secret clearance
- Equivalent experience may be substituted for the college degree requirement (in which case, six years of experience is equivalent to a master’s degree, four years of experience is equivalent to a bachelor’s degree and two years of experience is equivalent to an AA degree.
Employment Type: Full time
Career Level: Entry Level
Serco employs over 100,000 people in more than 30 countries, delivering local services informed by many years of international experience...