The IST Internship provides valuable, real-world experience to the Intern, as well as providing support to the IST applications team; the IST Intern will assist the IST department with day-to-day project responsibilities and projects. Candidates should have an interest in Information Systems and have strong organizational, communication and computer skills. Please submit a cover letter and resume.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist the IST teams with Information Security and Fraud Prevention Projects.
· Assist with creation and maintenance of project schedules.
· Obtain and organize project requirements.
· Coordinate meetings with multiple business units.
· Help track project status.
· Coordinate policy and process documentation.
· Schedules meetings as requested by IST and the project managers.
· Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university in strong academic standing.
· Must work effectively with teams, communicating and participating in a constructive manner.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and web research.
· This role requires effective time management skills including: multi-tasking, prioritizing projects/requests, meeting deadlines and managing expectations.
· Follows all policies, procedures, ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by GMCR and the department.
· Must have reliable transportation.
· Motivated to learn new skills.
Depending on the position for which you are applying, offers of employment made by the company are contingent upon satisfactory completion of one or all of the following: a background investigation, education verification, reference check, credit report and a basic pre-employment medical examination to determine whether you are able to perform the essential functions of your position, with or without reasonable accommodation. You may also be required to take a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, and your offer of employment is contingent upon the successful passage of that test. Details regarding the drug and alcohol test shall be provided to you under separate cover and you will be required to provide a signed acknowledgement of receipt of GMCR’s Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace policy. In addition, as a condition of employment, the company is required, under current federal regulations to certify the legal status of all employees. All employment at GMCR is contingent upon the employee presenting and maintaining authorization to work in the United States. Therefore, on your first day of employment, it will be important that you provide documentation proving both your identity and authorization to work in the United States. GMCR is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
We believe in using the power of business to make the world a better place. Each step on the long road from tree to cup gives us an...