Providence is calling an Assistant Clinical Manager Registered Nurse (RN) to Perioperative Services at Providence Alaska Medical Center in Anchorage, AK. |
In this position, the Asst NM will:
- The Registered Nurse (RN) Assistant Clinical manager will focus on daily department operations and supervise personnel and coordinates activities of Nursing.
- Perform all duties in a manner, which promotes team concept and reflects the mission of philosophy of the Providence Health System.
- Serve as a role model for nurses, physicians, and department support staff, exhibiting the Core Values in all activities.
- Mentor under the Clinical Manager and pursues management and leadership training within the Providence Alaska Learning Institute.
- Coordinate the team to deliver patient care in a compassionate and ethical manner according to recognized standards and care model.
- Function as the clinical and operating resource with designated hours of accountability exercising independent judgment.
- Assist with business plans, fiscal accountability, and clinical and resource utilization.
- Foster change, and teamwork.
- Perform clinical duties of the patient care role related to professional specialty.
- $5,000 sign on bonus and up to a $20,000 relocation bonus
Our Mission As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
About Us Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit organization extending across a five-state area from Alaska through Washington, Montana, Oregon, and into Southern California. Providence employs more than 51,000 employees, and operates 27 acute care hospitals, and more than 35 non-acute health care facilities, as well as physician clinics, health plans, and numerous other health and education services. Providence Health & Services is an equal opportunity employer who provides competitive benefits, a drug-free workplace and supports work/life balance.
For more information and to apply for this position please contact Bill DeAngelis at 866-585-5038 or firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this hirevue video link: https://ppr.hirevue.com/openvue/9cWwNvSBBi/
Keywords: Providence, Alaska, Registered Nurse, RN, Clinical Manager, Anchorage