Craft Brew Alliance representing high quality hand crafted beers with a portfolio from Widmer Brothers Brewing, Redhook Brewery, Kona Brewing Co. and Omission has an immediate opening at the Cataqua Pub for a part-time Tour Guide. Reporting to the Pub Manager, this position is responsible for conducting fun and educational tours for our customers and guests
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Conducts educational and enjoyable tours for our customers and guests
- Ensures that the tour gallery is kept clean, following sanitary requirements and state health and liquor laws.
- Adheres to proper hygiene
- Assists customers in the retail store in a friendly, courteous and timely manner
- Assists with stocking and cleanin retail store, if needed
- Trains other retail staff on how to give a tour
- Asks for assistance of other staff when needed
- Other projects as assigned including but not limited to helping in retail pubs.
- Attendance is required per company policy.
Craft Brew Alliance offers a competitive compensation, rewarding work environment and growth for committed professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great public speaking skills
- Strong general communication skills
- Strong quality control skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good basic math skills
- Works well independently and cooperatively in a team environment
- Adaptable, flexible
Craft Brew Alliance was formed with the merger of leading Pacific Northwest craft brewers – Widmer Brothers Brewing and...