Job Category: Credit
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Regular - U.S.
Pay Type: Salaried
Work Hours/Week: 40
People Manager: No
Work Environment: Office
% Travel Required: 0
Province/State/County: New York (US-NY)
City: New York
Address: 12 East 49th Strret, New York, NY
Requisition ID: 23586
- Prepares Transaction Requests to request approval for new premier lines of credit for Wealth Management clients, as well as for annual reviews, amendments and cancellations.
- Analyze portfolios to be pledged for new credits and assigns LTV’s as per CRCO.
- Reviews LTV’s on COMS on an ongoing basis and as part of the annual review process.
- Prepares financial analysis of financial information obtained in underwriting process.
- Prepares complete KYC packages for new clients to submit to Compliance and DCU. Undertakes all necessary internet searches for new clients to meet KYC requirements.
- Administer the account opening documentation process via New York and Miami support staff.
- Obtain necessary documents from FA’s or clients and process completed credit and KYC documents within 24 hours or receipt.
- Ensures that credit limit and portfolio pledge are in place in order to process disbursements.
- Opens and maintains complete client files.
- Prepares annual review Transaction Requests in anticipation of due dates. Annual reviews should never exceed 30 days past due.
- Release pledged accounts as requested through Wealth Management. Process client pay downs and loan renewals accurately and timely.
- Daily Overdraft Report: Reviews daily, work to reduce to zero over 14 days delinquent. (g: /credit./overdraft)
- Loan Maturities: Reviews and implement action to collect interest and to process loan renewals or cancellations on a timely basis.
- Assist: Assist is to be updated every Friday
- Interest Billing Statements: Ensure clients receive interest billings on time
- Reports: Non-Linked Assets, Loanable Values Exceeded, and Close-out Values Exceeded: Pring from CoMS and Review daily. Ensure there is evidence of review, such as email stream.
- Gain a firm command of the following systems/reports: CCMS (ETRs), RIBS, CoMS, Assist, Westlaw, Experion, Dun & Bradstreet, and Bloomberg.
- Update the Northwest Tracking Report (excel) each Monday following receipt of the “New Dain Loans” report.
- Provide updated one-off reports for individuals and FA’s as required.
- Financial Statements: Maintain a database with dates of financial information that may be required for each annual review. Maintain a follow-up process to obtain updated financial statements as needed. Use the same follow-up process for any ongoing loan covenants.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS/ EDUCATION &/OR EXPERIENCE
- Experience Preferred
- Securities Training Preferred
Diversity in the workplace, one of our shared values, lies at the heart of our rewarding, open, supportive and inclusive work environment. We respect and respond to the many competing and evolving priorities in our lives so you can focus on what you can do best – put clients first.
Interested in finding out more? Click here .
We’re a 79,000-strong global financial services team serving more than 18 million business, individual, and institutional clients...