This is a great opportunity for a senior accountant with 3-4 years’ experience to move into a Controller roll at a small but rapidly expanding company.
The successful applicant will have a 4-year Accounting Degree and possess excellent communication skills, for this is a vital role in the company.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial statements
- Payroll Process oversight
- Accounts Payable management
- Control over all aspects of accounting process
- Ensure bank reconciliations are done in timely manner
- Manage production of annual budget and forecasts.
- Manage daily cash flow
- Mentoring and guiding junior staff
To be successful in this role you will be able to work to strict deadlines and enjoy contributing to a fun, entrepreneurial working environment. You will take ownership of this role and will be passionate about teamwork and creating a pleasant corporate culture – our team loves coming to work every day.
A minimum of three years’ experience is essential. Local candidates only.
Job Type: Permanent