Joining Bozzuto as a Sales & Marketing Associate is the first step toward a leadership role with the company. You will gain invaluable business, sales and customer relationship building experience and the opportunity to thrive and grow in the real estate and hospitality industries.
Take a tour of your responsibilities:
You offer US:
- Generate new leases
- Conduct tours of the apartment community; help prospective residents find a great new place to call home by showcasing the community
- Work with the Management team to initiate creative strategies to build positive buzz about the apartment community; partner with nearby businesses, attend local events, and make connections/contacts in the neighborhood.
- Develop social media initiatives to connect and engage residents; post announcements, photos, updates, and event information.
- Deliver timely and remarkable customer service to community residents.
- Play a key role in resolving resident concerns and issues.
- Tax Credit Experience is Required
We offer YOU:
- A BA/BS degree
- Availability to work some weekends while enjoying 2 days off each week!!. (10a-5p on Saturday and 12p-5p on Sunday)
- Great sales and customer service experience.
- Microsoft office and social media platform experience.
Interested candidates must apply at www.bozzutocareers.com
- A base salary plus monthly leasing bonuses
- Great employee benefits
- "Live where you work" rent discount at most communities
- Professional development with excellent on-the-job and classroom training
- A tangible career path that is performance based
Bozzuto's mission is to create the best possible living environment for our customers and to do so in a way that creates community and respects the world in which we live. From the very beginning, our success has been built around our four core values:
1. Concern - for the communities we touch.
2. Creativity - in everything we do.
3. Passion - in our approach to business.
4. Perfection - as a goal worth pursuing.
Supporting these values is a set of beliefs or practices that guide us in how we do business and conduct ourselves on a daily basis.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
The Bozzuto Group - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Throughout The Bozzuto Group’s 26-year history, the company has developed, acquired and built more than 38,000 homes and apartments...