Engility is seeking Strategy Support for N2/N6 Priorities.
The contractor shall:
Program Objective Memorandum (POM), Joint Capabilities Integration Development System (JCIDS), and Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) system support.
- Provide senior level strategy support on topics that include, but are not limited to, the Navy PPBE process, Command and Control, Computer, and Communications (C4) and Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) issues, Information Management / Information Technology, Fiscal Law, and regulations applicable to Financial Management within DOD.
- Assist in task coordination and provide recommendations supporting the development of strategic vision using Joint Capabilities Integration Development System (JCIDS), PPBE system, and associated processes (includes coordination with analysts working with Program Executive Office, Command and Control, Computer, Communications and Intelligence (PEO C4I), Space and Naval Warfare Systems (COMSPAWARSYSCOM), and various program offices).
- Assist N2/N6 in supporting strategic direction of OPNAV N2/N6 programs by participating in analysis and studies on Navy C4ISR capabilities and technologies.
- Provide data synthesis and cross-study / cross-functional correlation to quantify N2/N6's ability to deliver on planned programs and to assist N2/N6 in determining any changes required in the POM to enable program success.
- Fuse data from multiple sources to provide decision support tools and aid in POM development.
- Assess and report on the strategic implications and impact of collected metrics, issues of interest, and studies / working group results in support of N2/N6 development of required POM / PPBE analytical underpinnings.
- Assist in the creation / coordination of executive briefings, communications, and speaking notes.
- Assist with investigating and drafting rapid and accurate responses to Congressional requests.
- Aid in pre-briefing and preparation of N2/N6 staff for meetings and attend working group proceedings in support of assessment processes.
The contractor shall:
Analytic Management Support.
- Provide ad hoc reports, decision support tools, and analytical underpinnings for POM execution and development as well as data synthesis and cross-study / cross-functional correlation. Studies will require use and application of Navy PPBE System, JCIDS, other associated processes, C4ISR issues, Information Management / Information Technology, fiscal law, and regulations applicable to Financial Management within DOD.
- Assist N2/N6 in recommending any changes required in applicable POM / PPBE processes to ensure program success and in sufficient time to affect POM development.
- Participate in POM, JCIDS, and PPBE activities including stakeholder meetings, capability / requirement prioritization recommendations, and drafting congressional responses for N2/N6 approval across all applications, warfare areas, and platforms.
- Review cross-functional and inter-service JCIDS, PPBE and concept documents and other documents to assess and recommend potential information dominance investments as part of N2/N6 PPBE process.
- Assist with JCIDS technical writing including but not limited to Capabilities Development Documents (CDDs), Functional Needs Analyses (FNAs), and Function Solutions Analyses (FSAs).
- Aid in pre-briefing and preparation of working group, study of interest, and Cross Functional Team (CFT) members for meetings, plan meetings tasked for assessments lead, and attend proceedings in support of assessment processes.
The contractor shall:
N2/N6 Warfighting Assessments.
- Collate input for analytic efforts from N2/N6 staff and from external organizations.
- Maintain database of input / requests for studies and other analytic work.
- Provide decision-making materials, briefs, and scorecards for use in prioritization and approval processes.
- Assist with implementing N2/N6 Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and business rules for study management.
- Assist study leads with checklist completion, maintaining collaboration web pages, and execution of assigned duties in the study and assessments process.
- Maintain electronic repository and study library on appropriate electronic portals. Ensure data is maintained in a discoverable and searchable manner to provide utility to N2/N6 staff other appropriate organizations.
- Track study progress and receipt of study deliverables.
- Track N2/N6 issues and ensure that relevant Action Officers are aware of applicable study insights.
- Aid in pre-briefing and preparation of CFT, study, and working group members for meetings, plan and attend proceedings.
- Assist staff with coordination and data gathering from government and academic research organizations.
- Perform data collection to support assessment processes.
The contractor shall:
- Collect, utilize, and facilitate coordination for N2/N6 and N81 information dominance assessments and issues of interest to support program valuation, weighted warfighting value / risk assessments, and graph capability (warfighting benefit) delivered vs. risk over time. Metric assessments will require use and application of Navy PPBE System, JCIDS, other associated processes, C4ISR issues, Information Management / Information Technology, fiscal law, and regulations applicable to Financial Management within DOD.
- Assist N2/N6 with supporting areas of interoperability and future requirements for information dominance.
- Assist N2/N6 with acquisition, planning, and budget processes.
- Aid in pre-briefing and preparation of working group members for meetings, plan meetings tasked for assessments lead, and attend proceedings in support of assessment processes.
- Review information technology technical writing such as CDDs, FNAs, and FSAs while performing data collection and coordination with requirements support / other offices.
- Provide strategy support, data synthesis, and cross-study correlation to assist N2/N6 in developing POM investment strategies.
- Assess and report on the strategic implications and impact of collected metrics, issues of interest, and studies / working group results in support of N2/N6 development of required POM analytical underpinnings.
- Use modeling and simulation techniques and software to provide statistical and analytical underpinnings for N2/N6 efforts including program valuation, weighted warfighting value and risk assessments, and capability / warfighting benefit delivered versus risk over time.
- Fuse data from multiple sources, provide decision support tools for POM/PPBE support
- Support strategic direction of OPNAV N2/N6 programs by assisting N2/N6 in implementing strategic analysis and studies on Navy Information Dominance capabilities and technologies.
10-15 years of Military experience to include major staff support.
Applicants selected for this position will require an
DoD Top Secret SCI clearance and background screening. Applicants selected for a security clearance will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirement for access to classified information, as well as successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen.
was formed in 2012 and is headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. Our name is derived from "engineering" and "agility" and we employ great people who anticipate and move quickly to serve our customers. Engility has about 9,000 employees in locations throughout the United States and worldwide. Our professionals provide a broad range of technical, analytical, operational, training, security services and products to government and commercial customers At Engility, we conduct ourselves with the utmost of integrity, accountability and respect to honor our commitment to excellence in everything we do
Our core competencies include SETA support, professional services, education and training, operational support, logistics and international capacity development..
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long- and short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
Engility is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Engility provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Engility maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact us on our home page.
US Security Clearance Required
Day - 1st
Yes, 10% of the time
Engility Corporation - 20 months ago
When Uncle Sam says, "I want you for the US Army," Engility Holdings strives to answer the call, and then some. A government...