Our client in Oceanport, NJ is looking for (3) Front Line Customer Support Engineers for a six month contract to hire opportunity.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent college graduate to be part of the technical customer support team to provide phone support to a growing customer base. The ideal candidate will bring a hard work ethic, customer interaction, good communication skills and a desire to learn to this fast paced and rapidly growing organization.
Position Responsibilities include:
Position Requirements include:
- Be the first point of contact for customer calls and emails
- Confirm the client is under contract, incident details and contact information
- Review ticket history for immediate resolutions to incident
- Dispatch and coordinate incidents to correct focus group
- 1-2 years of customer support experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems
- Understanding of network topologies
- Ability to read and understand network design documents
- Ability to multi-task and exceptional time management skills
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Computer Science or technical field preferred
CompuGain - 14 months ago