Provide specialized administrative assistance and support to assigned department staff
Organize and expedite the flow of department communications.
Prepare, transmit, and track routine correspondence.
Review and respond to incoming communications.
Screen, prioritize, and perform follow up as required.
Act as the focal point for customer service.
Required qualifications for this position include:
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Four years administrative or secretarial experience.
- Must have keyboarding skills.
- Must be proficient with word document, spreadsheet, scheduling, and presentation software applications.
- Additional course work in secretarial sciences and personal computers preferred.
- One year experience in a medical setting with experience in medical terminology preferred.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit organization extending across a five-state area – from Alaska through Washington, Montana, Oregon, and into Southern California.
Providence employs more than 51,000 employees, and operates 27 acute care hospitals, and more than 35 non-acute health care facilities, as well as physician clinics, health plans, and numerous other health and education services.
Providence Health & Services is an equal opportunity employer who provides competitive benefits, a drug-free workplace and supports work/life balance.
Providence Health & Services - 14 months ago
As the sixth-largest faith-based health system in the United States, we employ talented and dedicated individuals at our large medical...