Certified Medication Technician
Job Number: 65646
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Sakonnet Bay Tiverton located in RI!!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Good people make the difference and are the key to the company’s success. Brookdale Senior Living operates over 600 locations in 38 states and employs approximately 40,000 full and part time associates and serves nearly 72,000 residents. BSL offers its residents access to a full continuum of services. - independent living, assisted living, retirement centers / continuing care retirement communities ( CCRC ) and management services.
Immediate Opening: Certified Medication Technician / Medication Aide
Job Number: 65646
Job Type: Part Time (1st Shift and Rotating Shift available)
Location: Sakonnet Bay Tiverton - 1215 Main Road; Tiverton, RI 02878
Contact: Lynn Dombroski
Key responsibilities include:
We seek the following qualifications:
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living to include: bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting
- Transferring and getting residents to and from activities and meals according to their individual service plan
- Serving meals to residents in the dining room or their apartment
- Recording and reporting changes in resident’s eating habits to supervisor
- Supervising of self-administered medication to residents following company and regulatory guidelines
- Reporting any change in resident’s health and providing proper documentation to the LVN and/or Assisted Living Manager
- Responding quickly to all emergencies
- Maintaining close communication with staff members
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
HOW TO APPLY : Please send your updated resume to Lynn Dombroski at Lynn.Dombroski@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com .
- Must possess a High School Diploma or (GED)
- Must have current Rhode Island Medication Aide/Tech Certification
- One (1) year of experience working with elderly and memory impaired in long term care preferred
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Keywords: assistant, assisted, assisted living, assisted living facility, health, health care, healthcare, home care, home health, hospice, medical, medical care, nurse, medication aide, CNA, Certified nursing assistant, Tiverton, RI
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 16 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...