The Ocean Plaza Beach Resort is located on Tybee Island, Georgia, just steps away from miles of white sandy beaches, rolling sand dunes, and the Atlantic Ocean. This resort hotel features 205 guest rooms and suites, an award winning oceanfront restaurant & sports bar, a full service conference center, and two swimming pools. Tybee Island is a world of sun, sand, and surf that exists 20 minutes East of Historic Downtown Savannah on U.S. Highway 80, secluded from the rest of the world by picturesque Romerly Marsh. Tybee Island was recently voted Best Beach Destination by readers of Georgia Magazine. For more information on Ocean Plaza visit www.oceanplaza.com .
Cheerfully and courteously greets and takes food and beverage orders from restaurant patrons, retrieves and serves orders to patrons according to Hotel quality service specifications. Collects payments. Performs opening and closing side duties. Assists in the maintenance and cleanliness of the Restaurant area and related food and beverage service equipment.
1. Must be High School graduate or possess GED equivalent certificate.
2. Must have 1 year minimum experience elsewhere as a Food & Beverage Server.
3. Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
4. Must have ability to courteously present information to people in one-on-one and group situations.
5. Must have ability to apply common sense and understanding and to follow policies, procedures, and instructions.
6. Must have patience and the ability to deal with problems involving several variables in changing situations.
7. Must be proud of their work and pay careful attention to details.
8. Must be mature and able to work on own with minimal supervision. Must be a self-starter.
9. Other duties as assigned by management.
Ocean Plaza Beach Resort - 19 months ago
Ocean Plaza is operated via a management contract with Tybee Island Management Company, LLC.