In this role, you will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. You will be responsible for administration and internal & external support of the Companys PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment.
Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations. Strong and friendly communication skills required.
Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end users satisfaction
• Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
• Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
• Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
• Assist with onboarding of new users
• Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
• Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelors Preferred. Experience in the technical field or certification may be substituted for degree. A minimum of 1-2 years of PC hardware and support experience in Windows XP and Windows Server 2003. A working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 suite, MS Exchange Server 2003/2010 and DB (Lotus/Access/other). Candidate must also demonstrate intermediate skill set in MS Excel and Access 2010. Valid California drivers license and insurance required.
- 23 months ago - save job