Dell Inc. is a global provider of information technology solutions. We are currently looking for a
Client Technical Support Associate
to join our team in
This opportunity on our service desk will provide basic technical support to the client's desktops & laptops via the phone, email and remote tools. Issues that you will be required to troubleshoot includes password resets, printer set up, troubleshooting account specific client applications, and basic diagnosing of the desktop/laptop software problems. Those issues that you are unable to resolve will be escalated to other internal Dell employees such as desktop support, network & server support, as well as messaging support groups. The support that we offer our clients is 24 hours, 7 days a week. Therefore night and weekend work may be required.
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in a team environment and commit to a flexible work schedule, preferably the ability to accommodate a daytime, evening or overnight shifts
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Exposure to troubleshooting Windows2000, Windows XP, Exchange and basic network troubleshooting
- 3+ years technical experience a plus
- Previous experience troubleshooting desktop, printer and notebook issues
- Very strong user and support of MSOffice
Minimum Certifications or Other Professional Credentials:
- Associate Degree is (preferred but not required)
About Dell Inc.:
- ITIL Certification is desired
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives? Where teams are constantly curious, and different perspectives and experiences are valued? At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion, visit:
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
Life at Dell
Learn about Dell culture, the interviewing process and benefits offered in your location:
Life at Dell
Dell Financial Services L.P. - 2 years ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...