At Coventry, we've been building a world-class Customer Service Organization that delivers an easy and simple experience for our customers. We need the right people on the front line to make a difference with our members, health care providers and even each other as we work together as a team.
If you are looking for a career in the health care industry, but prefer an office environment, this could be the right opportunity for you. We are currently recruiting a Customer Service Rep in our Newark, DE Service Center. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and enhancing customer relationships by responding to customer inquiries and resolving customer concerns to meet or exceed customer service requirements within the Contact Call Center.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits (401K with company matching, paid training, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, tuition reimbursement), vacation and sick time, and a business casual environment. This is a fast-paced, hands-on, team-oriented environment where creativity, initiative, and innovation are highly rewarded.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Interfaces with customers via telephone, written correspondence, fax, web, and/or electronic mail to respond to routine inquiries and resolve concerns.
- Researches customer information by effectively using internal technical tools in response to inquiries including but not limited to, authorizations, payments, denials, coordination of benefits, and eligibility.
- Investigates, analyzes, and resolves outstanding issues to achieve customer satisfaction and takes responsibility for following through and bringing issues to closure.
- Completes transactions including simple adjustments.
- Maintains complete accurate documentation of all customer interactions.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Effective keyboarding skills with a minimum typing requirement of 25 wpm.
- 1 year related customer service experience.
- Basic working knowledge of MS Office.
Please apply directly to http://jobs.coventryhealthcare.com and refer to Req# 1211877, Associate Customer Communications Specialist.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills; skilled at developing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Demonstrates responsiveness and a sense of urgency when dealing with customers.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task well.
- Must be able to absorb and apply new and changing information.
- Possess ability to maintain production levels and quality goals.
- Able to maintain regular and consistent attendance in accordance with company and departmental policies and procedures.
Coventry Health Care is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building a talented and diverse team.
Job: Administrative Support Workers
Primary Location: Newark, DE, US
Organization: 10750 - Service Center - Central Admin
Job Posting: 2012-10-23 00:00:00.0
Job ID: 1211877
In May of 2013, Coventry became a part of Aetna. We are excited to join together with common values and a common mission: empowering people...