16230 Human Resources Personnel Professional
Location: Hartford, CT and Phoenix AZ
Length: 3 Months
If interested, please send resumes to Samantha@ccsiinc.com
Conducts life-cycle recruiting on moderately complex through complex positions. Consults and provides guidance to stakeholders regarding sourcing, screening and securing of talent. Develops and executes recruitment strategies. In partnership with Segment Consultant, develops and implements sourcing strategies for specific positions. Assesses talent and builds candidate flow for point-in-time and future openings. Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements include but are not limited to (*denotes essential functions)
Competencies Background/Experience Desired
- Consults with stakeholders to understand the need for talent as well as stakeholder requirements, both proactively and in response to current openings
- Provides consulting to stakeholders regarding sourcing, screening and securing of talent
- Develops and executes recruitment strategies. Serves as life cycle recruiter for assigned openings, including senior level openings as needed. Primary focus is on moderately complex to complex positions to fill
- Responds to client requests for information specific to areas of knowledge or expertise. This may include qualitative and quantitative information
- Establishes role clarity and service level expectations with stakeholders
- Promotes and contributes to Talent Acquisition calendar to track and forecast enterprise-wide talent needs
- Collaborates with stakeholders to develop and implement sourcing strategies for specific positions within assigned business segment/s
- Collaborates with stakeholders to contribute to and leverage knowledge of the labor market, sourcing trends and competitor's sourcing strategies and tactics across the recruiting organization
- Manages alliance relationships and participates in alliance activities as assigned/appropriate
- Builds candidate flow for point-in-time and future openings: Searches for and identifies candidates through multiple and diverse means, both through direct outreach and by collaborating with other stakeholders. Assesses candidate qualifications and conducts pre-screen interviews. Presents screened, pre-qualified candidates to stakeholders
- Collaborates with and influences stakeholders within recruiting, Human Resources and the business segments. Fosters trust in relationships and collaboration in work products
- Provides guidance and counsel to stakeholders based on established policies, programs, and procedures. Proactively initiates change
- Utilizes feedback and data to provide best-in-class recommendations to clients relative to sourcing and strategy
- Ensures integrity of data entered into system by self, staff and project teams as assigned
- Handles additional responsibilities as requested by management
- Exhibits behaviors outlined in Senior Recruiter
- 7+ years experience in HR or demonstrated equivalent experience level, including: a) Min. 5 yrs. conducting full cycle recruiting, including sourcing, candidate assessment and consulting with stakeholders, in a high touch, matrixed corporate environment, and b) Min. 3 yrs. experience researching and sourcing, including the use of diverse strategies, technologies and tools.
- Demonstrated success in providing consulting support to, collaborating with and influencing stakeholders, preferably in a matrixed corporate environment.
- Demonstrated success in leveraging recruitment technology (applicant tracking, ideally Recruitmax; resume mining, data bases).
- Experience in a recruiting environment that acted upon Affirmative Action, visa, background and drug testing.Education and Certification Requirements Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
iCIMS Social Distribution - 2 years ago