Job Listing Detail
Office Assistant III
Listing Number: 11159-1310A
- Applications must be received by Midnight Mountain Time on the closing date.
For more information contact:
PO Box 203005
Helena , MT
TTY: Montana Relay Service at 711
Local Montana Job Service Workforce
18th Judicial District
State Application Required:
Additional Salary Information: Benefits includes:
1) 15 vacation days, 12 sick days and 10 paid holidays annually.
2) An employer contribution of $8,796 yearly towards insurance.
3) Retirement plan and an optional 457(b) deferred compensation.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
- A criminal background check is required for the successful applicant.
- An employee new to the Judicial Branch will serve a one-year probationary period.
This position is the primary assistant to the Judicial District Probation Office. The assistant is responsible for assisting parents and attorneys by providing information about investigations. Researches, identifies, gathers, verifies and compiles information from a variety of files and internal as well as external sources. Sets up, organizes and maintains records, complex manual and electronic record, filing and statistical system. Creates and maintains databases and spreadsheets. Organizes and facilitates educational parents groups. Schedules appointments and meetings between appropriate staff person and parents for office or home visits, mediations, and parenting classes. Takes and transcribes minutes.
Performing receptionist duties, coordinating and performing related office support duties.
A full job description is available from Human Resources @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position requires a high school diploma and at least two (2) years of progressive office experience working with the public. Some College experience is preferred. Must have experience with MS office computer software applications. Must have the ability to conduct interviews or other similar experience.
Supplemental Questions: None Required
Additional Materials Required: None Required
State of Montana - 13 months ago