Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Under Amour Retail is seeking a brand passionate Associate Manager (AM). The AM is responsible for leading associates on the sales floor and delivering the ultimate customer experience to each customer. Our Associate Manager takes an active role in the on-boarding of new sales associates helping to train on Service & Selling, Product Knowledge, and General Store Standards. AMs are expected to assist the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in areas of recruiting, training, and management of various aspects of store support.
What does this opportunity give me?
What will I do at UA?
- Pride. The company has a great history and you can be part of its future
- Challenge. We are a fast paced growth oriented company
- Opportunity. See what you are truly capable of accomplishing and where it takes you
- Innovation. Never hear someone say, “This is how we’ve always done it.”
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.
- Drive Sales & Performance Indicators for self and Sales Associates while leading the floor
- Exhibit and Model the Customer Experience Fundamentals for Sales Associates
- Support Sales Associate Training through On-Boarding process in areas of: Service & Selling Performance, Product Knowledge, Point of Sale, & general Store Standards
- Assist Management Team in Recruiting and Interviewing Sales Associates
- Share relevant Retail & Brand communication to Store Team; Lead Team Shift Huddles
- Oversee Supply and Facility Management
Under Armour (NYSE: UA) is a leading developer, marketer and distributor of branded performance products for men, women and youth. As of...